A Charity Dinner Project by Lions Club JB of Taman Gaya:
1. To assist a cancer patient (Mr Ooi Guan Jie) & his family from Little Nyonya Cafe
2. To support 3 shleter homes with free dinner sets
Given and delivered 110 pax of charity free dinner sets to 3 shelter homes as listed below:
1. Berkat Children Home (35 pax)
2. Pertubuhan Kebajikan Puspanesam Johor Bahru (40 pax)
3. Villa Paulos Children Home (35 pax)
We have purchased the chicken rice from Little Nyonya Cafe with a special discount price (RM3.33/pack) for this charity care dinner project. The cafe owner (Ms Juliana), her son (Mr Ooi Guan Jie, 18 years old) is recently diagnosed with cancer, while her cafe business is seriously affected due to pandemic Covid-19. Her family is facing some financial challenges. For more details, kindly referred to the attached name card.
Thank you very much for Lions Club of JB Taman Gaya that sponsoring these charity dinner sets to bless these shelter homes & Little Nyonya Cafe
Thank you very much for Uncle Fishy Entertainment for the coordinating, collecting & delivering the dinner sets to the shelter homes.
Date: 12-10-21 (Tue)
Published : 13-Oct-2021